Everyone in need of groceries is welcome!
Doors are open for distribution every Thursday and Friday, and the first Saturday of the month, between 9 – 10:30 a.m. No-Contact, Curbside/Walk up at 4001 Speedway 78751, 40th street doors. We are closed on New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Bus Lines: Capmetro.org/planner or call 512-474-1200
General Information about Services in Austin:
- Austin 2-1-1: social services hotline available 24 hours a day.
- Austin 3-1-1: a resource to help answer general questions about all types of assistance.
- www.AuntBertha.com: a website that matches qualified individuals with food, housing, transit, health/medical, education, and legal help.
Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 Virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a mask if you are not able to stay 6 feet apart from others.
Learn more about Covid-19 at:
- Austin Public Health Medical Hotline at 512-972-5560 http://austintexas.gov/covid19