Everyone in need of groceries is welcome!
Doors are open for distribution every Thursday and Friday, and the FIRST Saturday of the month, between 9 – 10:30 a.m. at 4001 Speedway 78751, 40th street doors. We are closed on New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Visit our FB page for updates on distribution changes due to city emergencies or inclement weather.
Find pantries near you: Visit Connectatx.org or centraltexasfoodbank.org/get-help
Bus Lines: Capmetro.org/planner or call 512-474-1200
General Information about Services in Austin:
- Austin 2-1-1: social services hotline available 24 hours a day.
- Austin 3-1-1: a resource to help answer general questions about all types of assistance.
- Findhelp.org: a website that matches qualified individuals with food, housing, transit, health/medical, education, and legal help.
Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 Virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a mask if you are not able to stay 6 feet apart from others.
Learn more about Covid-19 at:
- Austin Public Health Medical Hotline at 512-972-5560 http://austintexas.gov/covid19